Saturday 23 May 2015

Train Together - Functional Fitness Fun

Last month I produced a smashing film for the lovely people at Train Together - Functional Fitness in Lancaster. Train Together is a gym based in Harper's Mill on the White Cross Business Park in Lancaster. The film I produced was to promote the series of courses on offer to potential gym instructors and personal trainers. They offer lots of different levels of accredited courses and it was interesting to film some of what they cover.

One Saturday morning I went on and filmed some of the practical things they do on the courses. The gym is well resourced and was busy with people working out when I was there. A few years ago I broke my ankle, and as part of my recovery, I joined a gym and went religiously every morning to use the bikes to strengthen my legs. Going each morning at 7:00am was a bit terrifying though - I think it was because I was there with fundamentalist gym members who were just into working out as hard and fast as they could before they went off to work. Nobody spoke to one another... crikey, nobody even smiled.

Train Together however was completely different! Don't get me wrong, everyone was very committed to working through their programmes, but it seemed like a very friendly, supportive atmosphere. I even went home one day rather inspired and did interval training for a whole week!

Train Together were great to work with - they like Gorgeous Media too! This is what they had to say about us :) "Gorgeous Media were brilliant to work with! Janine was very professional, friendly and took the time to get to know our business which was reflected in the video she created. We are extremely happy with the service we received and would recommend Gorgeous Media to anybody! Thank you!" Shweet!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment